- Quick closing with swing bolts (BB) for a better resistance to pressure.
- Available in 2 stainless steel types: 304 or 316L
- Available in 2 heights: 20’’ and 30’’
- The L-TECH Pleated filtration cartridge possesses a very
large filtration area (2,5m²/10’’). See Filtech technical datasheet.
- Maintenance intervention simplified thanks to the L-TECH Highflow technology.
- Filtration and servicing costs reduction.
- Filtration flow rate between 20 and 120 m3/h
- Lid gaskets :
— EPDM (Ref : SI16653).
— FPM (Ref : SI16654)
- Options available on demand :
— Manometer, Stainless steel 316L draining and venting valves(Ref : SI16443)
— Can work with 28 standard cartridges (e.g. Qualitherm or Qualibob)
- Other connections and designs available on demand
- Max working pressure: 7 bar at 75°C
- Can handle up to 10 bar at 100°C